Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerome:

Jerome:

Who are you? I know we laughed at Conservatives - Republicans atleast a few times, we talked on msn and you've helped me setup my band site and I'm left wondering who you are? I said it atleast a few times you're a smooth motherfucker' that knows what's right and what's wrong, how could you possibly support George Bush?
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Jerome might be a bigger mystery to us then women
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Cops
    Who are you? I know we laughed at Conservatives - Republicans atleast a few times, we talked on msn and you've helped me setup my band site and I'm left wondering who you are? I said it atleast a few times you're a smooth motherfucker' that knows what's right and what's wrong, how could you possibly support George Bush?
    I would probably be a Democrat (I seriously consider myself an independant but come elections I like to pick'n'choose the candidates) if it wasn't for Michael Moore. And I'm always one for a challenge, alot of liberals at my school asserted "there's no way Bush could win with all the shit we've got on him!" So I ask them, "What does Kerry have that Bush doesn't?" They tell me, "He's got a plan for a bipartisan America!" -- The same campaign Bush ran on in 2000. So I figure as long as we've got a piece of shit in the White House, it might as well be the incumbent, because a guy running with a campaign that was pretty much "We aren't Bush, vote us!" sort of creeps me out. This election seemed more to me like a mob gangland war than anything else. Not the good old "Our president has Qualities A, B, and C." it was "YOUR PRESIDENT USED TO SMOKE CRACK AND DIDN'T SERVE IN VIETNAM AND TAKES BOTOX AND ... SMOKES MORE CRACK".

Oh - and I'm a sucker for his monkey-like features :o)
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420

As sort of an addendum, I'm also a debater and I tend toward to lean towards two extremes:

The RIGHT choice, and/or
    The ARGUABLE choice.

They can sometimes be the same, but sometimes they aren't. Picking the right choice ensures victory, while picking the arguable choice is for fun, because if the arguable choice turns out to be the right choice than you get alot of satisfaction. So I read TWForums and see "Bush Unpopular" and I think, "Wow." So I go read up on Kerry and wonder how these guys could suppport a hambone like that. And then I begin debating!

And yes, I do this without any educational background at all, I pretty much learn as I go. I think my first real examples of this was when I spent like 6-7 pages in a TWL thread arguing about what was better, camping or being offensive, without ever have actually based.

So as a conclusion to this piece of writing which required no conclusion: I'm competitive, I guess.
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

420 420 420

Bush brings us back to the ice age really.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Homie don't play that game.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Which part of being a debater made you wait until after the results to show who you supported so you can start saying "I told you so" without having to deal with the hassle of actually "telling us so"?

aaaaaaaah i thought this was not another one of those Bush/Kerry/Election threads.... I WAS WRONG ASDAADSFSDF :yawn:
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Quote Originally Posted by Troll King
    Which part of being a debater made you wait until after the results to show who you supported so you can start saying "I told you so" without having to deal with the hassle of actually "telling us so"?
    The part of "good debater". Good debaters ar good because they never argue about things they are wrong about.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

I'm going to put my penis into Jerome's butt hole :groovy:
    Death Rides a Horse

Paul, gay people arent safe in america.. DONT LET IT SHOW!

When he's done with Jerome it wont show.... :groovy:

Quote Originally Posted by Troll King
    The part that stated my Republicanism before elections

You obviously don't have the research part of being a debater down :english:

420 420 420

Quote Originally Posted by Galleleo
    Jerome might be a bigger mystery to us then women
    IMPOSSIBLE! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Twerp
    IMPOSSIBLE! :eek:

420 420 420

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome
    I would probably be a Democrat (I seriously consider myself an independant but come elections I like to pick'n'choose the candidates) if it wasn't for Michael Moore. And I'm always one for a challenge, alot of liberals at my school asserted "there's no way Bush could win with all the shit we've got on him!" So I ask them, "What does Kerry have that Bush doesn't?" They tell me, "He's got a plan for a bipartisan America!" -- The same campaign Bush ran on in 2000. So I figure as long as we've got a piece of shit in the White House, it might as well be the incumbent, because a guy running with a campaign that was pretty much "We aren't Bush, vote us!" sort of creeps me out. This election seemed more to me like a mob gangland war than anything else. Not the good old "Our president has Qualities A, B, and C." it was "YOUR PRESIDENT USED TO SMOKE CRACK AND DIDN'T SERVE IN VIETNAM AND TAKES BOTOX AND ... SMOKES MORE CRACK".

Oh - and I'm a sucker for his monkey-like features :o)
    You proved TK right by your own admissions.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Jerome you're tripping over your own words :eek:

It's like he was sitting on the fence the whole time and only now he's bragging because his right butt cheek happened to be slightly larger than his left.

Yeah Jerome confuses me, way to go from hero to zero.
    Last edited by Cops; 11-04-2004 at 10:08 PM.

No you guys are wrong, you double-turn yourslef a bajillion times. s

See, here look I said it but didn't actually include any warrants so it must be true, because hey, anything goes on the internet.

So I didn't make enough posts proving I liked Bush, sue me. Its what I believe out of this internet webpage, and according to Jason, it's not just fun and games. So be a good liberal and listen to Kerry, time to be friends and unite.

edit: oh wait, read above, those words were not underlined for emphasis, they were links. i'm sorry i can't find more threads but TWforum prunes topics faster and faster now-a-days. But all of my squaddies since Juice (roughly jan-fed 2004) can tell you: I've been leaning to the Bush camp ever since Kerry started campaigning. Bush/kerry was the topic of any squadchat I was on since i started playing in January.

edit edit: and if Cops, of all people, judge me on my political stance, i'd much rather be your zero than hero, and save the Superman stuff for someone not as...shallow, though i hate to use that word for a dude i thought half decent.
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-04-2004 at 11:15 PM.

420 420 420