Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houston Texans are go for win.

Houston Texans are go for win.

Yeah, with the fall of Dallas, Houston is now the dominant team in Texas for the first time since the Oilers left to Tennessee and we had to deal with homofaggot Dallas fans all over the place.

Anyways, assuming everyone stays healthy, judging on our drafts, I am going as far as to say I am willing to bet anyone on these forums 100 dollars (each) that the Texans are going to have a + season this year. 9-7 or above. Johnson is about to fuck all of you up.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Chi Town Representin
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Yeah, with the fall of Dallas, Houston is now the dominant team in Texas for the first time since the Oilers left to Tennessee and we had to deal with homofaggot Dallas fans all over the place.

Anyways, assuming everyone stays healthy, judging on our drafts, I am going as far as to say I am willing to bet anyone on these forums 100 dollars (each) that the Texans are going to have a + season this year. 9-7 or above. Johnson is about to fuck all of you up.
    I agree, houston will be a scary team this year. They had an explosive offense with johnson last season. If your defense doesn't suck balls, you should be a playoff team.

Yeah! Science Bitch! gran guerrero's Avatar
    so whose your qb again

All good things must come to an end.

Sigh... we got rid of old faithful sub in and stuck with Schaub.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

huey lewis and the news Pearl Jam's Avatar
    you could go 11-5 and dallas 5-11 and they'd still get way more press coverage. i mean come on, it's the cowboys.

texans could do well this year though (until you guys secede from the union, that will cause problems!)
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

After we do that, then we will just keep all of the talent that comes from Texas colleges anyways and do even better than we do right now since other teams have to come here to draft.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

thread made me laugh. Texans are like the pittsburg pirates of football
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Mario Williams was one of the best picks of the decade, and Andre Johnson gets more than his share of catches. We'll see if Slaton continues to dominate - he was a great pickup in fantasy last year. What scares me here is the QB situation so they wont be coming out of the AFC south and they certainly arent better than the Cowboys now that Roy Williams has had time to adjust to the offense.

You still cant call them the pittsburgh pirates, as they havent sold all their talent away to other teams
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by Izor View Post
    You still cant call them the pittsburgh pirates, as they havent sold all their talent away to other teams
    You can hardly call Jack Wilson, Ian Snell, Freddy Sanchez, and Adam LaRoche "talent," more like serviceable. A lot of what they got in return is talent though.

Lightbulb

snell's got a good arm but the dude is a major head case
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_paul View Post
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Quote Originally Posted by Material Girl View Post
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Chi Town Representin
    Quote Originally Posted by Izor View Post
    Mario Williams was one of the best picks of the decade,
    You can't call it the best pick of the decade when his team can't make the playoffs. Maybe this year... but a team that hasn't made the playoffs since they were recreated seems to be doing worse than what they should with all that top 5 draft pick talent they got over there.

I think we all agree david carr was the worst pick since ryan leaf. Mario Williams has yet to be branded anything special when his team sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by raizin View Post
    thread made me laugh. Texans are like the pittsburg pirates of football
    rofl this
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Quote Originally Posted by Exalt View Post
    You can't call it the best pick of the decade when his team can't make the playoffs. Maybe this year... but a team that hasn't made the playoffs since they were recreated seems to be doing worse than what they should with all that top 5 draft pick talent they got over there.

I think we all agree david carr was the worst pick since ryan leaf. Mario Williams has yet to be branded anything special when his team sucks.
    i remember i was at this bar called Good Time Ernies in Burien WA. It was the night before the draft, and for the last month Regiie Bush was the #1 pick for the texans. So anyways after a few pitchers and jager bombs, ESPN Reports the Texans Signed MARIO WILLIAMS. The entire bar erupted with Laughs and HOW COULD THE TEXANS SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS UP.

Let me tell you, Mario Williams might have good stats, but 1 person DOES NOT make a team. Me personally, yea ill prolly draft Andre in the FFL and have good stats at WR, but the TEXANS WILL NEVER GO TO THE PLAYOFFS.

Dog my seahawks all you want, but holmgren established a winning mentality here that no other coach has, and had it not been for SO MANY injuries last year, hawks are in the playoffs 6 times in a row. We will be back, but your texans, NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. Best thing you had was Houston Oilers and #1Warren Moon, those days are long gone

The Sea Hawks Lol?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Chi Town Representin
    Don't hate on the oilers and warren moon. They were awesome. I miss that team.

I have no idea why houston remade into the texans... shouldve been the oilers again. Their uniforms were pimp. They suck now.

As far as the seahawks go, they suck too, but you are right.

I think my bears are going to the playoffs with my boy jay cutler this year. We finally have a probowl QB, and for that I am GLAD we gave up 2 first round picks.

We can always get a receiver next year if the hester/bennet/olsen thing fails this year.

I can say one thing though: Hester would beat his man wide open tons of times last year, but orton couldn't throw him the ball. He didn't have the arm. He would underthrow and hester would have to stop and back up to catch the ball.

And olsen... he will be a pro bowl TE this year. He is an amazing player... and now with a QB he is probably our best receiver by far.... Mark my words... Olsen in the pro bowl. Draft him on your fantasy team and see.

Being in chicago you may not know this, but warren moon is the seahawks announcer next to play by play man Steve Raible. They guy is awesome, and was an awesome quarterback for UW, and i still love him even with his DUI this last summer

Chi Town Representin
    Quote Originally Posted by raizin View Post
    Being in chicago you may not know this, but warren moon is the seahawks announcer next to play by play man Steve Raible. They guy is awesome, and was an awesome quarterback for UW, and i still love him even with his DUI this last summer
    Who gives a shit about DUIs? I'm a great drunk driver! hahaha

It takes a LOT of alcohol in your system (far more than .08) to get you drunk enough where you drive stupid enough to kill/hurt someone.

I dunno... I don't like to drive after the bar... but the point is... DUIs are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by genocidal View Post
    You can hardly call Jack Wilson, Ian Snell, Freddy Sanchez, and Adam LaRoche "talent," more like serviceable. A lot of what they got in return is talent though.
    Have to disagree with you on Freddy Sanchez. Getting a guy who's sporting an average BA of .300 for his career (something like that) isn't merely servicable, he's a legitimate hitting threat that was hidden on a butt-ass team. And trust me, I know how to spot them...I'm a Royals fan.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

I have no idea why houston remade into the texans... shouldve been the oilers again. Their uniforms were pimp. They suck now.

As far as the seahawks go, they suck too, but you are right.

I think my bears are going to the playoffs with my boy jay cutler this year. We finally have a probowl QB, and for that I am GLAD we gave up 2 first round picks.

We can always get a receiver next year if the hester/bennet/olsen thing fails this year.

I can say one thing though: Hester would beat his man wide open tons of times last year, but orton couldn't throw him the ball. He didn't have the arm. He would underthrow and hester would have to stop and back up to catch the ball.

And olsen... he will be a pro bowl TE this year. He is an amazing player... and now with a QB he is probably our best receiver by far.... Mark my words... Olsen in the pro bowl. Draft him on your fantasy team and see.
    I don't know man, I can totally see the Bears doing with Jay Cutler exactly what the Broncos did with Jay Cutler last year. Those two teams are built pretty much the same with the exception of the Bears D (which isn't what it used to be, but is certainly a step above Denver's). You're in for a roller-coaster ride...pray that nobody in Chicago hurts poor Jay's feelings.

Sanchez is a low OBP, high average guy. Just like LaRoche's high .400s slugging percentage, that has value but not enough to be a true difference-maker like Utley, Kinsler, or 2009 Aaron Hill. He's a good player to be sure but not somebody that makes or breaks a franchise.