Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWL or TWDT

TWL or TWDT

With what we have to work with....its looking more and more of a longshot to preform a TWL Leagues right now given the current squads and population. My personal opinion is that I do not want to tarnish what TWL means to myself and or other competitors. So with that being said....Give some feedback and income on to what you guys are feeling....because at the end of the day the population of this game should dictate what we play. Without you guys playing everyday and trolling we wouldn't have this game....SO feel free to chime in and voice your concerns or opinions...or hell even ideas. You can always reach me in game if you don't want to post here. MTGA (Make TrenchWars Great Again)
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

I would unretire for a twl short tourney (twl Cup?), not a whole season.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I'd come back for a twdt based event vs a twl. I'm assuming competition is still an issue and last time I logged on, there was like 3 good squads and 7 squads total. Tiny message me offline if something comes along bro.

As much as I want Twl to happen, it won't work. If Twl happens, they gonna have to exclude twbd and for twjd and twdd there's only 2 very good squads vs shit squads that have literally no chance. This is only gonna demotivate people (on shit squads) to play anymore of this game. Draft tourney has the best chance to bring back basing and the skill isn't stacked up all in 1-2 squads. If clausehouse gets involved on forums, we will get a review of each match which won't happen in Twl.

Here's my thought tho, if there's going to be a 2nd steam relaunch, should Twl or draft start on that same day or near to maximise player retention (old players will be curious to see effects and log on game).
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

twdt
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Geio View Post
    Give some feedback and income on to what you guys are feeling....MTGA (Make TrenchWars Great Again)
    This is without question the correct way to move forward. My vote is for Geio.
    Cape> oder make plays from spec

TWDT.

Reassess the situation for TWL after the Steam relaunch.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

twl vs twdt is alot like this:

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

bro where do you find these fking vids. Why not add a poll too Geio

I would definitely do a poll between whether a draft TWL or draft TWDT. With set captains obviously. I know you want to maintain the integrity of TWL, but if we don't get that spike in population, I mean what else are we suppose to settle for? When TWL was announced by you, I definitely grew interest into making a return, I saw some other veterans too, but it's not enough for our usual leagues.. Is there any way we can send emails out to the usernames and advertise a TWL or TWDT and a dead line and see if people will logon? Is that a viable option?
    TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
    TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
    TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
    #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

Quote Originally Posted by Efhat View Post
    I would definitely do a poll between whether a draft TWL or draft TWDT. With set captains obviously. I know you want to maintain the integrity of TWL, but if we don't get that spike in population, I mean what else are we suppose to settle for? When TWL was announced by you, I definitely grew interest into making a return, I saw some other veterans too, but it's not enough for our usual leagues.. Is there any way we can send emails out to the usernames and advertise a TWL or TWDT and a dead line and see if people will logon? Is that a viable option?
    Yeah that's my whole thing. When I get home I put a poll out. But as of now integrity of TWL is everything to me. I'd rather fail at anything else than to have a shitty TWL.
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

Subscribe to the newsletter and you'll get all the major stuff. If you're only interested in certain topics you can choose to only receive news on those. I'd keep them all active to be on the safe side though.

http://trenchwars.com/newsletter/subscribe
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Quote Originally Posted by qan View Post
    Subscribe to the newsletter and you'll get all the major stuff. If you're only interested in certain topics you can choose to only receive news on those. I'd keep them all active to be on the safe side though.

http://trenchwars.com/newsletter/subscribe
    Lol, thanks qan but I don't need the email. I log on and I keep in touch with many SS players via social media.
    I'm talking about the inactive veterans and players that aren't on anymore. There is no way we can send email's to the registered usernames to old SS players if they aren't subscribed to the newsletter?

Yeah that's my whole thing. When I get home I put a poll out. But as of now integrity of TWL is everything to me. I'd rather fail at anything else than to have a shitty TWL.
    If we're gonna try another draft league, I'd definitely get in touch with Ogron to help out if he can some how. The man has done an IMPECCABLE job the last few times he has ran the league. I'm sure Claus is willing to help if this is a team effort.

Last league I played with dice, there was only a handful of players that would consistently show up every Sunday. Ask anyone on chat. I managed to field a decent line for playoffs because I messaged players through their emails and social media (sadly). But it worked, people got online and played.
    That's why I'm curious whether we can send emails out to the players who have participated in our leagues before somehow. There's no way we can access their email addresses to send out these notifications?
    Last edited by Efhat; 02-23-2017 at 07:34 AM.
    TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
    TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
    TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
    #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

Lol, thanks qan but I don't need the email. I log on and I keep in touch with many SS players via social media.
    I'm talking about the inactive veterans and players that aren't on anymore. There is no way we can send email's to the registered usernames to old SS players if they aren't subscribed to the newsletter?

If we're gonna try another draft league, I'd definitely get in touch with Ogron to help out if he can some how. The man has done an IMPECCABLE job the last few times he has ran the league. I'm sure Claus is willing to help if this is a team effort.

Last league I played with dice, there was only a handful of players that would consistently show up every Sunday. Ask anyone on chat. I managed to field a decent line for playoffs because I messaged players through their emails and social media (sadly). But it worked, people got online and played.
    That's why I'm curious whether we can send emails out to the players who have participated in our leagues before somehow. There's no way we can access their email addresses to send out these notifications?
    Wirah has a big list of emails he sends out. I'll get in touch with him
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

sweet accepts twl invitation to all 2 leagues
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    sweet accepts twl invitation to all 2 leagues

Denied entry
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

Denied entry
    i guess you deciding to wear crocs to a bar wasn't the only terrible decision you made today
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Obviously TWDT. It's a true shame that we didn't just do this from the start and merge it with EG's draft league (which has ~100 signups and 8 teams), because that would have been a great opportunity to improve activity and competition for both zones. I hope TWDT will be successful though!
    4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

i guess you deciding to wear crocs to a bar wasn't the only terrible decision you made today
    Dead

Anyway you slice the pie you are dumpster juice 🖕
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life