Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 230

Thread: Whats up faggots.

  1. #81
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    You are just tossing shit at the window now, its frankly embarrassing.

    Tell me what system of government should replace ours. Also would you move to Venezuela right now?
    Yeah I was posting at work and not fully focused but idk the purpose of all these arguments all work towards chipping away at the sort of platitudes and assumptions about "muh free markets" you have. I mean shit, the only time i've ever been banned from these forums is because i got into an e-debate with epinephrine, an actual doctor in the supposedly terrible canadian healthcare system, and yeah i was spewing all that "b b b but it's all socialism and poor people's fault" stuff. Fucking walls of text about every level of discussion from the actual day-to-day logistical side to the more meta capitalism-vs-socialism shit. So idk i guess i'm pretty familiar with all the stuff you've been saying cuz yeah, i said that shit too, when i was 16

    Anyways I dont know about "replacing" our government because really it's a matter of electing decent people. I think it's safe to say that the two most popular candidates in 2016 were donald trump and bernie sanders, for the exact same reason: they were basically establishment outsiders who ran as republican and democrat respectively because that's the way it is, you can't have a real shot at the prez unless you're a candidate for these two political parties. IMO this election was pretty monumental because I think alot of people sort of woke up to the fact that you can't just collectively ignore politics for decades and expect the country to run smoothly, and I'm excited that people now talk about politics every day and it's not some weird wonky thing that only nerds give a shit about. Hell, if it keeps up we might even see decent fucking people being elected. Btw vote Nov 7th

    If not, like I said, I see something having fundamentally changed about our economy. If we don't go ahead and prepare for potential waves of increasing unemployment - ie prepare for mcd's to replace cashiers with touch screens, tesla to replace truckers with driverless vehicles, etc - you're going to have alot of unemployed & angry people and that will unfold however it does, if history's a guide i guess it'll be super violent.

    Uhhh as for the venezuela thing: I'll move there if you move to Somalia, where free markets and little to no gov't intervention have, uh, done wonders. But also I like how you have to use Venezuela because you really want to be like "why don't you move to a country with SOCIALIST healthcare like... England" but england is awesome so i'd be like hell yeah so you're like "why don't you move to a country with SOCIALIST healthcare like... Canada" but Canada is awesome so i'd be like hell yeah so you're like "why don't you move to a country with SOCIALIST healthcare like... Japan" and i'm like asian chicks? u kidding me? fuck yeah you paying for my ticket????

    so anyways after discarding the like 20 decent countries that have good standards of living and socialist healthcare you find the one with socialist healthcare and a shitty economy (that is 70% privatized btw). but you know what? if you moved to free market somalia, i would absolutely move to venezuela lol
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  2. #82
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    It doesn't chip away at my belief in the free market at all honestly, I stand firmly behind my beliefs and look around at all the great things I have in my life that were largely brought to us by our system of government. I still feel the same way I did when I was younger about it because I have a great life, apparently you have gotten worse off as you got older, who knows.

    We elected Trump who isn't really a republican on the GOP ticket as an outsider, so yeah I can't argue with you on this point. Bernie Sanders was really popular and raised a shit ton of money from these poor millennials who thought he was a man who was going to stand up for his beliefs, and then he went on to throw his support behind the candidate who literally cheated her way through the primaries to take him over, which is cool cause he got a really nice new house out of the deal, no refunds you know.

    Again you point out that eventually everything is going to be taken over by automation but you are wrong, the kind of change you are talking about is half a century away from truly affecting the job market, we aren't nearly as close to everything being automated as you think, sure some very low level jobs will replaced soon, and there will be some very low skilled people out of the market but the free market dictates what these people do with their lives, I don't really care honestly. They will learn a new trade or live on the government teat forever slaves to the entitlement party. Good thing we are stopping the flow of lots of them into the country or yes it could get very violent.

    England has socialist healthcare but the country isn't socialist, big difference between the two Somalia is an Islamic country which explains the violence and all together shittyness of the country. Japan doesn't allow refugees so they have a stable work force and high quality education unlike America who has common core education in most states which I think we can both agree is garbage. Canada isn't awesome, did you see that cuck they elected as PM, the guy wears Islam socks in gay pride parades? Venezuela is true socialism and failed because it doesn't work as has been seen plenty of times in the past and will see again soon in Europe as part of the west collapses under the weight of globalist forced destruction via replacing natural citizens with parasitic refugees.

    Again, socialist healthcare isn't a socialist nation, but it is a start down the wrong path as we keep seeing.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  3. #83
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    https://www.google.com/search?q=rule...BfJvcxiHJPEWM:

    See, don't be a useful idiot. Foreign powers are trying to destabilize us. They took over academia and now look at you, when the plan is already laid out.

    http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub...lMigED/USA.pdf

    Here is a cool link from the UN, its weird they keep pushing us to have abortions and shit when we are going to be having this problem right? And they get to replace us with

    https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

    People are damn near retarded by our standards. Easier to control, not smart enough to think on their own, easily brainwashed. People like yourself and a lot of millenials these days.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  4. #84
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

    your uh, beliefs are fake news

    https://imgur.com/a/cXjEp

    are you really freaking out about this

    Edit: wait are you one of those people who STULL thinks obama is going to take our guns, somehow
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-13-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  5. #85
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

    your uh, beliefs are fake news

    https://imgur.com/a/cXjEp

    are you really freaking out about this

    Edit: wait are you one of those people who STULL thinks obama is going to take our guns, somehow
    Holy fuck maybe you should actually read the book the quote is from instead of trusting a website funded by Soros whose owner got rich and left his fat wife for a prostitute LOL

    Now that is hilarious.

    My sides are literally in orbit right now that you linked to imgur and linked to snopes AHAHA
    Last edited by kthx; 10-13-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  6. #86
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    Heres a link from foxnews, rushlimbaugh.com, breitbart, and a link from drudgereport and a shitty picture from imgur that prove you are wrong.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  7. #87
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,855
    flat earth society has members around the globe!!!


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  8. #88
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Holy fuck maybe you should actually read the book the quote is from instead of trusting a website funded by Soros whose owner got rich and left his fat wife for a prostitute LOL

    Now that is hilarious.

    My sides are literally in orbit right now that you linked to imgur and linked to snopes AHAHA
    that imgur link is a screenshot that -i- took of the UN report -you- posted, so this goes to show how familiar you are with the trash you're trying to pass off as shit you're familiar with, you didn't even recognize your own information lol

    also i've read rules for radicals, it's popular with organizers, thats why i immediately pulled up the snopes article. holy shit lol @ the idea that you, having clearly never read the book, are accusing someone else of the same



    so anyways yeah as long as you're sitting around being scared of brown people and posting faked images i honestly am not too worried about the distant future, the muslim communist isis gun-grabbing leftist cucks i fuck with are dead set on forcing you to have free healthcare (and marrying your daughter)
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-13-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  9. #89
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    Well, I think that pretty much closes the case on this one.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  10. #90
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    If the National Socialist Movement should fail to understand the fundamental importance of this essential principle [race], if it should merely varnish the external appearance of the present State and adopt the majority principle, it would really do nothing more than compete with Marxism on its own ground.
    • Mein Kampf, Volume 2, Chapter IV, “Personality and the Ideal of the People’s State,” Trans. Marco Roberto, MVR, 2015, p. 33, first published 1926


    Something Something literally hitler, cool socialism card. My capitalism card is better, my own house, wife, two kids, cars, love for my country and way of life.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  11. #91
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    Did you know Hitler said you can't be a socialist without being an anti-semite also, from his speech about why we hate jews.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  12. #92
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    In before something about how thats not MY socialism it will work better this time.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  13. #93
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    National SOCIALISM?????? Muh GAWD! I'm going to head over to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, which is a democratic people's republic, and eat eggplants, which are actually eggs!!!

    Come on man do you know anything about the political/economic structure of Nazi germany or are you just scraping the barrel now
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  14. #94
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    I already posted to your response before you even posted it because I knew what you were going to try to say, most socialists follow the same playbook you know.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  15. #95
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    I already posted to your response before you even posted it because I knew what you were going to try to say, most socialists follow the same playbook you know.
    That's the crazy part then, you know you're wrong and you know ima call you out on it and yet the Fox News part of your brain just can't let go, which is why simple things like asking you if enforcing laws against hiring illegals took you like 5 posts and 3 hours to answer
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  16. #96
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    Yeah fox news got my brain good boi. Is that really all you can say when you are literally Hitler? Why do you hate Jews so much. Is this really the route you want to go down because it really doesn't help your cause. In fact it makes you look weak spouting nonsensical arguments and socialist talking points. It is clear you can't think for yourself so much, which is what gave Hitler so much power.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  17. #97
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,198
    Hitler did some good things for the german economy before ww2
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  18. #98
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    Dawg, you posted evidence. I took a screenshot of that evidence. And merely because I posted it, you immediately called your own evidence fake.

    You either
    1) don't know what the hell youre talking about and therefore didn't recognize it
    2) instinctively call anything presented by someone you disagree with, fake

    Neither of these things are a good look, buddy.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  19. #99
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,842
    I might as well go pull up that Epinephrine thread and debate myself from 10 years ago about healthcare because even teenager me was making better posts than you lolol
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420
    123

  20. #100
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,000
    The dying breaths of a failed ideology from someone not smart enough to realize its failures.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •